Instructions for Presenters
[Here is the original CFP]
You should plan on a 20-minute talk. The final
program shows when each talk is scheduled. The format of each session
- Each speaker gets a 20-minute talk followed by up to 5 minutes of
questions from audience
- At end of session, all speakers field additional questions, panel style,
for 15 minutes
To keep to the schedule, time limits on individual talks will be
enforced, so please dry-run your talk to make sure it fits in 20 minutes.
- We will make available a standard LCD laptop projector as well as an
- If your talk includes video clips, we strongly suggest they be digitized
and shown from your laptop. We do not expect to have a VCR or DVD
- Bring a backup version of your slides (preferably on a floppy disk or USB
or CompactFlash drive; we will not necessarily have CD-ROM readers
available) in case your laptop does not like our projector.
- If you have additional special needs for your presentation, please contact
Katia Obraczka well in advance.
For demo session information, click here
[Back to home page]