- Reservation cut-off date: January 20th, 2015
- Rooms have been reserved at a discount rate of $139 per night, for the workshop week (7-13 Feb).
- Please, use the web link bellow to book a room for the workshop, or call the toll free phone number, quoting the reservation code.
- Reservation Code for HotMobile 2015: G0H8SW
As of Jan 17th, and until Jan 20th, discount rate rooms are only available through phone reservations. When booking a room, please, use the phone number below, quoting the reservation code for HotMobile 2015.
- Web: Online reservations
- Phone: +1-866-582-1646
Located just off the Plaza in the heart of Santa Fe, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is approximately 9 miles from the Santa Fe Municipal Airport and 68 miles from the Albuquerque International Sunport Airport.
From Albuquerque International Sunport Airport
Exit Albuquerque International Sunport and follow signs for I-25 North to Santa Fe. Continue on I-25 North for approximately 63 miles. Exit Old Pecos Trail (Exit 284). Keep right on Old Pecos. Two miles down Old Pecos Trail will turn into Old Santa Fe Trail. Pass West Alameda Street. Hotel will be on the right side immediately following West Alameda Street.
Visa Support Letter
For visa support letters, please send all requests to email@example.com with the following information. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Name (as it appears on attendee's passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter.
Student Travel Grant
Deadline: Jan 25th, 2015
HotMobile 2015 is pleased to provide travel support to selected students to broaden the participation in our workshop. This support is made possible by the generous support from ACM SIGMOBILE and and National Science Foundation (NSF).
Travel support will provide up to $700 per student to help cover the cost of the student's travel, lodging, meals, and workshop registration fees. Although student authors of HotMobile 2015 papers will be given priority for travel awards, we will seriously consider applications from presenters of posters and demos. Note that preference is also given to students who apply before January 12. We also strongly encourage the participation from women, underrepresented minorities, and persons with disabilities. Some of the applicants will be selected to play visible roles in the organization and running of ACM HotMobile 2015, including registration desk duties and/or writing and publishing a workshop summary in ACM MC2R.
Applications for the travel award should be sent electronically as a PDF attachment to the HotMobile 2015 Student Grants and Volunteer Chair, Eduardo Cuervo at cuervo[at]microsoft.com by Jan 25th, 2015 (Hard deadline). The subject line of the email should be: HotMobile 2015 Travel Grant Application. Please make sure that you receive an electronic confirmation of your submission. An application should consist of the student's CV, a short personal statement (maximum one page), and a supporting letter from the student's advisor.
The student's short personal statement should include:
- A brief summary of research interests and accomplishments to date.
- Type of participation at HotMobile 2015 (e.g., poster/demo presenter, paper presenter, etc.).
- A description of areas reflected in the HotMobile 2015 program that would impact the student's research.
- Importance of attending the conference to the student's research activities.
In addition, the student's advisor should send a letter of recommendation to the committee. It should include:
- Confirmation that the student is a Ph.D. candidate in good standing.
- The suitability of HotMobile 2015 program to the student's research area.
- Ways in which attending the workshop would benefit the particular student.
- The strengths and potential contributions of the student.
- The financial needs of the student in traveling to HotMobile 2015.
Applications will be reviewed by the HotMobile Travel Awards Committee, and the awards will be announced prior to the workshop. Please note that the reimbursement amount will be subject to change based on the number of awardees and it is expected to be at maximum of $700 per student. Eligible expenses for reimbursement include advance student registration, hotel, and air travel. Expenses that are not eligible for reimbursement include regular and/or on-site registration, meals, and local transportation (taxis, shuttles, parking, etc.). Student travel grants are available in the form of reimbursements that are sent after the completion of the conference and receipt of all required documentation and receipts. For any questions, please contact the HotMobile 2015 Student Grants and Volunteer Chair, Eduardo Cuervo, at cuervo[at]microsoft.com .