- Reservation cut-off date: TBA
- Rooms have been reserved at a discount rate of $179 per night (same price for single and double rooms), for the workshop week (26 - 28 Feb) and at $209 for one additional night (28 Feb - 1 Mar).
- Please, use the web link bellow to book a room for the workshop, or call the toll free phone number, quoting the reservation code.
- Reservation Code for HotMobile 2019: ACM Annual Meeting
- Please note that the number of discounted rooms is limited. We recommend to book rooms as soon as possible.
- Web: Online reservations
- Phone: +1-844 510 1746
ACM HotMobile 2019 is located in Santa Cruz, California — about a 40 minute drive from San Jose International Airport (SJC), a 1 hour and 15 minute drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and a 1 hour drive from Oakland International Airport (OAK).
For travel details on how to get to Santa Cruz and to the hotel, please visit the hotel website at: https://www.dreaminnsantacruz.com/santa-cruz/getting-here.
The Santa Cruz Airport Flyer (http://www.santacruzflyer.com) offers shuttle service between Santa Cruz and SJC and SFO airports. Shuttle reservations are required.
Visa Support Letter
For visa support letters, please send all requests to email@example.com with the following information. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Name (as it appears on attendee's passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter.